Retail Assistant Manager – Birmingham
Do you have a strong interest in and extensive knowledge of Pop culture? Then we would like to talk to you about becoming an assistant store manager.
We currently have a brilliant opportunity within our Birmingham branch.
40 hours a week Monday to Sunday including late nights and bank holidays.
On a daily basis, you are required to support the store manager in the day to day running of the store and have responsibility of running the sore in their absence, communicating any or all decisions made in their absence.
- managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency;
- managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales;
- analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- dealing with staffing issues
- providing or organising training and development;
- responding to customer complaints and comments;
- organising special promotions, displays and events;
- dealing with sales, as and when required.
You will need to show evidence of the following:
- effective leadership and the ability to motivate others;
- the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and delegate accordingly;
- customer focus;
- the capacity to grasp new concepts quickly;
- the ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- a desire to work as part of a team to generate fresh and innovative ideas.
- proven retail experience at similar level
How to apply: Please send CV’s to email@example.com or hand it in store.
Closing date 31st March 2019.