To celebrate the launch of our new Sauchiehall Street Location, We’re excited to be teaming up with Funko Europe to give fans the chance to be one of the very first to experience their new Hollywood Store in the USA!
That’s right, we’re sending two lucky Funko Fans to Los Angeles, putting them up in a hotel & rolling out the red carpet for a guided tour of the new Funko Hollywood Store!
To be in with a chance to win, make sure you come down to our Grand Opening this Saturday from 9am – We’ll have a work sheet to fill in to officially enter!
· The Primary Promoter is: Forbidden Planet International Ltd, Company No GB809760801, whose registered office is at 168 Buchanan street Glasgow, G1 2lW
· The competition is open to all European Citizens Aged 18 years or over, with the exception employees of Forbidden planet International, their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
· There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
· By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her understanding of the following terms and conditions.
· The Prize consists of x2 Return Flights (Economy) from the winner’s local airport to Los Angeles (LAX) + Accommodation for x3 nights (Winner can choose to extend accommodation at their own expense, once agreed with Forbidden Planet Int).
· One entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
· Closing date for entry will be end of business on November 16th, 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be accepted.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· THE RULES OF THE COMPETITION AND HOW TO ENTER ARE AS FOLLOWS:
· Forbidden Planet International reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war (civil or military), act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Forbidden Planet International’s control. Any changes to the competition will be communicated to entrants via email as soon as possible by the Forbidden Planet.
· The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition (Airline Company/ Hotel).
· No cash or other monetary alternatives will be offered in exchange. This prize is not transferable to another recipient. This Prize is subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute it with another of equivalent value with adequate notice.
· Winners will be chosen at random by a pre-chosen and trusted software from all entries received and verified by Forbidden Planet International.
· The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within a further 28 days of notification, then Forbidden Planet International reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
· The Winner must redeem their prize no later than 6 months of being notified. School Holidays and Peak Times are subject to exclusion.
· Forbidden Planet International will communicate directly with the winner regarding booking the Travel and Accommodation to Los Angeles.
· Forbidden Planet International’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
· The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
· The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
· The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org